Thursday, June 28, 2012

Full Text Of US Supreme Court Health Care Decision Upholding Individual Mandate

The complete US Supreme Court decision upholding the individual insurance mandate of the health care law, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, is embedded below and available, as a 193-page PDF, from the US Supreme Court website and my Scribd website.

The Court upheld the individual insurance mandate's penalty as a valid exercise of the US Government's taxing power.

US Sup CT Health Care Decision

1 comment :

  1. Been reading your blog for a while now so I thought I would finally drop a comment. Lately I have become addicted to blogs I think. I will start reading a little and before I know it half the day is gone. I enjoy exploring all you have on your site, just amazed how infinite the topics can be out there.

    ReplyDelete